Services at Holt Eye Clinic in Hot Springs, AR
At Holt Eye Clinic, your vision quality and eye health are always important to us. We use the most advanced technicians to diagnose, treat, and care for any vision concern you have. If you haven’t done so, call your optometrist in Hot Springs to schedule a consultation and eye exam to ensure your vision is protected.
Comprehensive Services from Your Hot Springs Optometrist
We encourage you to visit our Hot Springs optometrist at least one time every year for an eye exam and eye health examination. If you suffer from any type of eye disease, you may need to see your ophthalmology team more frequently. Among the services we offer are the following:
- Eye Exams - We provide full eye exams for all patients from children through adults. Our eye exams include vision screenings to determine the quality of your vision and, if necessary, the type of prescription eyewear you may need. In addition, we’ll provide a full examination of your eye health. The goal here is to ensure the structure of the eye and the pressures, nerves, and muscles within it, are all healthy and working properly.
- Full Optical Lab - With a full optical lab available to you, all of your eyeglasses and contact lenses are available to you in our office. This helps to ensure you can get the care you need in one location. We offer a wide selection of glasses for pediatric to senior patients in a variety of styles and brands. We’re happy to work closely with you to find the best option for your needs. When you buy glasses, you’ll be able to choose from stunning frames and lenses.
- Contact Lenses - If you would like to learn more about contact lenses or you need to update your prescription, please let us know. We offer full contact lens examinations along with fittings for our patients. Contact lens exams are a bit more involved because they require specialized testing to determine the proper size and type of contact lens for your needs.
- Low Vision Aids - Many of our patients struggle with low vision, or the inability to see well. While there is no cure, we can offer low vision aids that can give you the ability to enjoy life at a much higher level. When you come in to see us, our team will work with you to ensure you have access to the best services possible.
- Eye Surgery - Our team offers support for those who need eye surgery. If you have cataracts or surgical needs, our team can provide you with those procedures. For more complex conditions, we may recommend care from an eye specialist.
Schedule a Consultation with Holt Eye Clinic in Hot Springs Today
Take the time to call your eye care specialists in Hot Springs to schedule an eye exam or other care that you need. We’re available to discuss all of your eye care needs today. Contact us at either of our Hot Springs locations at 501-624-0609 or 501-625-6330.